Terms and Conditions
Schooling India is registered with Govt. of India, MSME with a valid UAM Number and under section 13 of The Punjab Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1958
Schooling India is Online Entertainment based Services Company to Organize Online Events/ Competition.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.schoolingindia.com website.
By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms including the polices referenced in these terms.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right at all times to vary, change, alter add or to remove any of these terms. Kindly go through the terms and conditions for any updation before using services of our website. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the service.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete and up to date. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
- When you register to use our platform, you will be asked to create a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and will be entirely responsible for all liabilities arising in misuse of your password. If you doubt that someone else knows or is using your password, you must change the password or notify us immediately by emailing us.
- If you forget your password, we have option to reset your forgotten password.
- You will be responsible for logging out from your registered account at the end of each session on our platform.
Requirements for Registration Form
- Participants must complete the online registration form available at www.schoolingindia.com and submit the mandatory registration fee on or before due date to secure their participation confirmation.
- Registration form along with documents/video must be filled and submitted within 72 hours of payment.
- Schooling India is not responsible if you fail to upload the video after payment of registration fee
- Registration form must be filled carefully. All spellings should correspond to documents provided, as no change shall be entertained once entries have been made.
- All information /documents entered must be correct.
- Registration form will be processed only after completions of mandatory fields in the form and upon submission of required documents.
- Documents submitted should be up to date.
General Rules for competitions
- Schooling India will host the competitions for all age groups.
- For all group events, the group leaders must register themselves first and provide the names of all the members of their group.
- After registration and fee payment, participants can upload their video of performance.
- Individuals can participate in various events. Separate registration form will be filled for each category.
- Participants must submit one video in one category.
- Participants shall not receive any communication from the organizers if they fail to upload the video after depositing the registration fee.
- Video should be original. It should be unedited.
- You can choose your own music for the video.
- The video must be new, unseen, and not uploaded anywhere else previously, or used for other competitions
- Participants must wear proper dress and make up according to event.
- Schooling India reserves the right to close or extend the deadline for registration for selected events. Any extension of the registration deadline will be announced through the Schooling India portal.
- Participants must agree to be bound by the rules of the event.
- Schooling India reserves the right to make alterations to the rules at any time and participants must agree to abide by the most recent version of the rules.
- By entering into any of the competitions, it is agreed that participants will not hold Schooling India responsible for injuries sustained or illness contracted while in attendance and/or participating. Schooling India is not responsible for personal injury, property loss or damage to either contestant or spectators.
- Schooling India is not responsible for any claims of copyright violation.
- Schooling India reserves the right to cancel any competition if enough entries are not received to run the competition.
- Schooling India reserves the right to publish videos on schooling India’s social media and emails.
- Participants selected in top 10 must submit their track or song before finale.
- Schooling India is not responsible to get track or song on spot.
- Participants should bring their own supplies (costumes, props, music etc.) required for their events.
- Acrobatic skills, dangerous props such as fire, swords and knives are prohibited.
- No baby powder, liquid, hairspray, glitter, or anything that could leave a residue on the stage may be used.
- After performance, participants are responsible to get the stage clear.
- While doing a prop, the feet of the performers should not go above six feet.
- Proof of age is required for participants.
- A copy of birth certificate, a passport government issued ID or a driving licence is acceptable for proof of age.
Schooling India is using Payment Gateway to receive payment from Users, or Customers. All customers payment details are stored safely.